SOLIS I 900 Cassette Stove
The SOLIS I 900 is the ultimate heating solution when you have a little more space. With clever door opening features, breathtaking flame pictures not to mention strong smooth lines, the SOLIS 900 will create a stunning focal point in any room. Be the envy of your neighbours.
Pictured SOLIS I 900 with 4 frame
- Nominal Heat Output 9kW to the room
- Net efficient 80% - three times more efficient than an open fire
- Ideal for open plan living
- 3 and 4 frame models available
- Primary air control for under grate air
- Combined Secondary window wash & Tertiary control
- True wood burning stove
- A+ rated stove
- Maximum log length: 440mm
- Large viewing glass
- Fully steel stove
- Top flue outlet only
- Easily connected to a standard 6”/150mm diameter chimney
- External Air supply as standard - (100mm pipe not supplied)
- Tested & approved to European standard - EN 13240
- Up to 5 years warranty on Stanley stoves.
- A+ Enegy Label
- Up to 5 years warranty on Stanley SOLIS wood burning and solid fuel stoves
- To view the manual for the SOLIS I 900 Inset Stove
- Please note all Stanley stockists nationwide sell the SOLIS 900. If you wish to see it in store, please click the following links to see where its on display in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Multi Fuel kit available to burn other fuels than wood
- From the 1st January 2018 all solid fuel and wood burning room only and room and central heating freestanding and insert stoves must be sold with a printed label which shows their heat output and energy efficiency index.
Information on wood fuels
Unlike fossil fuels, such as coal, gas or oil, wood is carbon neutral. This means that burning a log of wood only produces as much carbon dioxide as a log decomposing on the forest floor. If used in the right circumstances wood can be a highly economical choice, too.
Dry seasoned wood contains up to 90% less moisture than fresh cut wood, which means it produces less steam and saves up to 50% of potential heat.
Also keep in mind that hard wood is a better option than soft wood as it is slower to burn, meaning you will use less.
Wood is a renewable fuel source that is gentler on the environment. It also helps the preservation of fossil fuels such as coal and oil.
Hints and tips
- For the best drying conditions, store your logs in a dry store allowing plenty of air to flow around them
- Wood burns best on a bed of ash so make sure your firebox always has some ash in it
- Pick out the driest logs; they're easy to spot as the bark comes away easily
- Multi Fuel kit available . This will allow you to burn other fuels such as coal, smokeless fuel and seasoned peat briquettes
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.
- Height 555mm Cassette Box/645mm 4 sided frame
- Width 675mm width of frame
- Depth 425mm Depth of Cassette Box - See manual for more information
- Weight 105kg
- Height To Centre Of Rear Flue 95mm distance from back of Cassette to center of Flue
- Wood 80%
- Smoke exempt Yes
- Airwash Yes
- Multi Fuel Yes
- Solid Fuel Yes
- Wood Yes
- Top Yes
- Inset Yes
- Matt Yes
- Room Heater Yes
Use our nifty stove chooser to identify the stove you need to heat your room or your home.Stove Chooser
For information on how to clean or light your stove or see our factory here in Waterford.STANLEY VIDEOS