As one of our largest and most popular stoves, the Erin not only heats up to 9 radiators but also provides a plentiful source of hot water for your home. The Erin features a thermostatic (water temperature) control as well as clean burn technology with primary and secondary air intakes for optimum control.
Its versatility means that it can burn wood, coal, peat briquettes or smokeless fuel. Combining the power and efficiency of its heat output, the Erin is the right choice for the larger home.
- Powerful performance on demand - Max 6kW heat output to room and max 13.2kW boiler output
- High output boiler heats up to 9 standard radiators
- 75.5% efficiency - three times more efficient than an open fire
- Removable ash pan
- Automatic thermostat control
- Easy action riddling
- Overnight burning capacity
- Air-wash facility to clean stove window
- Top and rear flue exit
- Tested & approved to European standard - EN 13240
- 5 year warranty on Stanley solid fuel stoves. For more information, please click here
- To view the manual for the Erin central heating stove, please click here
- External air supply kit
Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood - Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit.
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves discontinued up to 10 years and cookers discontinued up to 15 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist
- Height 745mm
- Width 565mm
- Depth 570mm
- Weight Gross Weight 178kgs
- Flue Requirement Top and Rear
- MSF 75.5%
- Multi Fuel Yes
- Rear Yes
- Top Yes
- Free Standing Yes
- Black Yes
- Majolica Brown Yes
- Matt Yes
- Central Heating Yes
Use our nifty stove chooser to identify the stove you need to heat your room or your home.Stove Chooser
For information on how to clean or light your stove or see our factory here in Waterford.STANLEY VIDEOS
It came highly recommended by my installer and I didn't consider any other stove. We chose the Erin stove as we wanted to make more use of our open fire so we went with a stove with back boiler that would also do our central heating. We love the fire glow…plus the heat is different.