Cara+ Insert Stove
Replace your inefficient back boiler and open fire with a powerful home heating solution. Using the Cara+ to replace a back boiler will improve your heating efficiency considerably. The Cara+ heats up to 10 radiators and provides a comfortable 3.6kW of heat to the room itself.
- Powerful performance on demand - Max 3.6kW heat output to room and max 13.2kW boiler output.
- Heats up to 10 standard radiators
- Nett efficiency 71% efficient - three times more efficient than an open fire
- Fits in 16" or 18" opening
- Reduces room air loss, increasing BER rating
- Suitable for burning all approved solid fuels
- Top outlet only 6"/153mm flue collar
- Separate controls for Primary and Secondary air
- Flue connector kit supplied free of charge
- Large fuelling door and viewing glass
- Attached door handle
- High chromium grates
- Tested & approved to European standard - EN 13240
- 5 year warranty on Stanley solid fuel stoves. For more information, please click here
- To view the manual for the Cara+ Insert stove, please click here
- External air supply kit
Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood - Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit.
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist
- Height 620.3mm (height of frame)
- Width 630mm (width of frame)
- Depth 359mm (back of stove)
- Weight Gross Weight 165kgs
- Flue Requirement Top
- MSF 71%
- Multi Fuel Yes
- Top Yes
- Inset Yes
- Black Yes
- Majolica Brown Yes
- Matt Yes
- Central Heating Yes
"We noticed a reduction in our electricity bills. Our daughter had a portable oil heater in her bedroom for when she studies. We have no need for this as it always warm. Also we have no draft in our sitting room. Previously we could feel the breeze coming into the room from the chimney. Once we had hailstones!"