The Ardmore is the third stove and smallest in the next generation range of stoves which include the Reginald and Lismore. Launched as a boiler model stove, the Ardmore can heat 5 to 6 standard radiators and send a maximum 3.5kW of heat output to the room.
- Powerful performance on demand - Max 3.5kW heat output to room and max 8.5kW boiler output
- Heats 5 to 6 standard radiators
- 72.8% efficient - three times more efficient than an open fire
- Single door stove
- Top or rear flue outlet (5"/125mm flue)
- Suitable for burning all solid fuels
- Thermostatic controlled primary air
- Separate secondary /window wash air
- Large viewing glass
- High chromium grates
- Tested & approved to European standard - EN 13240
- 5 year warranty on Stanley solid fuel stoves. For more information, please click here
- To view the manual for the Ardmore stove, please click here
Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood - Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit.
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.
- Height 688mm
- Width 500mm
- Depth 535mm
- Weight Gross Weight 155kgs
- Flue Requirement Top and Rear
- MSF 72.8%
- Multi Fuel Yes
- Rear Yes
- Top Yes
- Free Standing Yes
- Black Yes
- Matt Yes
- Central Heating Yes
Use our nifty stove chooser to identify the stove you need to heat your room or your home.Stove Chooser
For information on how to clean or light your stove or see our factory here in Waterford.STANLEY VIDEOS